- $7 per person, ages 2 years and up. Under 2 are free on weekends.
- Includes entrance, animal food, hayride, sand piles, tight ropes, duck races, culvert swing, rope bridge, corn cannon (Sat. and Sun.), hot wheels race track and a hotdog.
- Concession stand available.
- Pumpkins are "pick & pay", ranging from $2-8+
Tuesday - Friday Schools & Reserved Groups
2 hour block of time for your visit.
- $6 per child, includes farm entrance, animal food, hayride, sand mountain, medium size pumpkin, duck races, culvert swing, ropes bridge and all the fun you can have!
- 2 Teachers per class are admitted free and receive a pie pumpkin free (with group only). Must be a school employee.
*Please be fair about who is a teacher...not all parents can be counted as teachers. Thank you!
- Parents and siblings pay standard Group pricing - no exceptions. You will receive a hotdog with your admission.
IMPORTANT: Teachers, all student entrance fees are to be collected and turned into the office upon arrival. ALL other guest with your group such as parents and siblings, must pay individually in the red barn before entering. Please do not collect from your parents.
Guest of reserved party - $6.00
Includes all the fun and a small pumpkin. You can add on the meal deal for $3.00 extra (hotdog, chip and drink)
$10.00 for container of Lemonade
Others attending pay general admission - $7.00
You are welcome to bring a cake to celebrate. We do ask that other food or drink is not brought into the farm.
White party tents are available for $20.00 each and can be reserved for 2 hours.