|ROAST A 'SMORE AND PLAY IN THE PLAYHOUSE
Bring your camera or photographer and take some great family photos. We have beautiful
outdoor backdrops for the perfect picture.
to Reserve your group date
- $7 per person, ages 2 years and up. Under 2 are free on weekends.
- Includes entrance, animal food, hayride, sand piles, tight ropes, duck races, culvert swing, rope bridge, corn
cannon (Sat. and Sun.), hot wheels race track and a hotdog.
- Concession stand available.
- Pumpkins are
"pick & pay", ranging from $2-8+
Guest of reserved party - $6.00
all the fun and a small pumpkin. You can add on the meal deal for $4.00 extra (hotdog, chip and drink)
$6.00 for container of Lemonade
Others attending pay general admission - $7.00
You are welcome to bring a cake to celebrate. We do ask that other food or drink
is not brought into the farm.
White party tents
are available for $20.00 each and can be reserved for 2 hours.
Tuesday - Friday Schools &
hour block of time for your visit.
- $6 per child, includes farm entrance,
animal food, hayride, sand mountain, medium size pumpkin, duck races, culvert swing, ropes bridge and all the fun you
- Teachers are admitted free and receive a pie pumpkin free (with group only). Must be a school
*Please be fair about who is a teacher...not all parents can be counted as teachers. Thank
- Parents and siblings pay standard Group pricing - no exceptions. You will receive a hotdog with
IMPORTANT: Teachers, all student entrance fees
are to be collected and turned into the office upon arrival. ALL other guest with your group such as parents
and siblings, must pay individually in the red barn before entering. Please do not collect from your parents.